Powered By Blogger

Let me help

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Makeover Monday Challenge

Hello everyone,
     Well here is another makeover Monday challenge card. I really like this card, and I find with all of the challenges this month it really gets your creative side thinking. My husband asked me if I had made his card yet, he has no idea I have been working on cards all month long.


I like the 4.25 x 5.5 cards that stand on end, so I kept my card the same as Tracy's that way, and used my corner rounded punch for the bottom corners. I used a light pink card base, and added the front making it a little smaller leaving a border of the pink around the card. I used my Spellbinder Classic Hearts dies and cut out hearts and went from the smallest upwards and layered them as well, and after gluing them together I sponged the edges with Cherry Cobbler classic ink. I liked the buttons Tracy had on her card, but couldn't get my bows just right so I just threaded it through the two holes and knotted it in the back. I used some decorative Valentine paper and using the eyelet border punch I created a decorative layer at the bottom and used Stampin' Up! ribbon to hide the seam. I stamped my sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and created a banner with a brad at the end, and adhered it with stampin dimensionals from Stampin' Up!
I hope you like the inspiration I got from this weeks challenge.
Happy Crafting, Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment